The trial lawyers of Fay Law Group, P.A., serve the needs of clients across the spectrum from personal injury and medical malpractice claims to international terrorism in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Founded by Thomas Fortune Fay more than 40 years ago, our law firm today focuses primarily on the needs of personal injury and wrongful death clients in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
From medical malpractice claims to car accidents, we hand all injury matters with compassion and proven skill. Reach out to our team to set up a consultation today.
Your Service-Focused Personal Injury Trial Law Firm
For more than four decades, our focus has always been on litigation to ensure justice for people who have suffered injury and financial damages resulting from the negligent acts of others.
- Medical malpractice: We represent individuals and family members who have claims for serious injuries and wrongful death resulting from negligence on the part of a doctor, surgeon or other health care provider in the District of Columbia or communities throughout Maryland. We have the professional, financial and technical capacity to handle the most complex cases of misdiagnosis, insufficient treatment and birth injuries to baby and mother.
- Uterine cancer and morcellators: The Food and Drug Administration has released research that correlates a very aggressive form of cancer with laparoscopic surgery performed on the uterus.
- Motor vehicle accidents: We have extensive experience representing individuals who have suffered serious injury resulting from negligence on the part of another car or truck driver on roads throughout Washington, D.C., and Maryland.
- Premises liability: We hold property owners accountable for providing a safe environment for customers or visitors to their business, building or other property.
- Nursing home negligence: We work hard to protect the rights of vulnerable senior citizens and residents of nursing homes who have suffered injury as a result of staff or management negligence.
- Product liability: If you were injured when using a consumer or industrial product, you have the right to seek full and fair money damages for losses related to your accident.
- Terrorism: We represent parties seeking compensation for injuries resulting from acts of terrorism, filed under the provisions of the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act (FSIA). We have collected more than $178 million in judgments on behalf of victims of terrorism. We currently represent more than 200 families of Marines injured and killed by terrorism. We also represent over 1,500 Plaintiffs in Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act claims.
Free Consultation · We Represent Clients on a Contingency Fee Basis
Our Washington, D.C., injury attorneys represent clients throughout the District of Columbia and Maryland. Call us at 202-644-8854 or toll free 800-522-2715 or contact us by email to arrange a free consultation.
We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis — no attorneys' fees unless we help you recover money damages in a settlement or jury verdict.